Job Title: Product Manager
About Ncam Technologies
Ncam’s pioneering real-time visual effects (RVFX) solutions empower our customers to achieve their creative visions and take greater control of their creative journey. Our multi-award-winning and patented technology for on-set collaboration is revolutionising the way visual content is created for film, broadcast and live events.
Our innovative RVFX solutions are trusted by some of the world’s biggest and best-known brands, including BT Sport, CBS Sports, Disney, Fox Sports, Netflix, Sky, TV Globo and Warner Bros, and have been used to deliver many of the world’s largest and most culturally significant entertainment projects and events, including Game of Thrones, Solo: A Star Wars Story, 2018 FIFA World Cup, and the Super Bowl LIII.
About the role
- With the continued growth in Ncam’s core markets of broadcast graphics, VFX film & TV production, sports, and enterprise AR, Ncam is looking for a Product Manager that will take ownership of their Product Lines and Product Roadmap.
- The key responsibilities for this role will be to work closely alongside the CEO and R&D in delivering the roadmap for Ncam’s products and to continue improving Ncam’s offerings, thus helping to maintain the company’s competitive advantage.
- Suitable candidates are likely to have the following personality traits: Detail-oriented; a self-starter; comfortable in a growth-phase environment; competent under pressure; ability to demonstrate exceptional communication and presentations skills both internally and externally; and technically curious with a thirst for learning.
- As the product champion you will communicate both internally and externally the roadmap for the Ncam’s products.
- Internally, working closely with the engineering and R&D teams to deliver the new products and associated features. You will be responsible for prioritising the workload to meet your product goals.
- Working with our customers and sales teams you will formulate a product roadmap that meets the needs of both our existing customers and new customer segments. Research user requirements and market needs including creating prototypes and testing to gather user feedback.
- Responsible for defining the value proposition for your products and reflect this in a go-to-market plan working alongside the marketing team and global sales organisation. You will define, measure and communicate the KPIs for your products.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Research our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Act as an Ncam ambassador at industry and customer events.
Essential experience required:
- Prior experience (ideally 3+ years) in a Product Management role within the Film, VFX, Post Production TV, Broadcast, or Digital Imaging industries.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering successful world-class software and hardware products to market.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum process and principles.
- Prior experience with JIRA or similar. Strong technical, engineering, and or development background.
- Working knowledge of VFX post-production solutions and workflows.
- Ability to engage at senior management levels both internally and externally.
- Strong presentation skills both to individuals and groups.
- Calm under pressure.
- Strong collaborative and teamwork ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive and resilient character, able to challenge the status quo and empower others.
- Dynamic, self-starter, with a passion to learn new technologies.
- Experience in working with computer vision and or real-time image processing technologies an advantage.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “Product Manager” within the subject line.
BACK TO CAREERS