Location: Soho, London
Salary range & benefits: TBC
About Ncam Technologies
Ncam offers a complete and customisable augmented reality platform that enables photorealistic virtual elements in real-time. At its core is a unique camera tracking solution that offers Film & TV productions virtual and augmented graphic technology without limits.
Our multi-award winning patented technology integrates seamlessly to any production, capable of adapting to a wide range of applications form indoor and outdoor use to mounted or even hand-held camera configurations. Through versatile real-time application and pre-visualisation of graphics, Ncam creates technology efficiencies that streamline the on-set production process, saving notable post-production time and incremental costs.
Ncam’s products are known worldwide and have been utilised by: Fantastic Beasts (Warner Bros), UEFA Champions League (BT Sport), NFC Championship Game (Fox Sports), Game of Thrones 8 (HBO), Monday Night Football (ESPN), The Super Bowl XLVIII (Fox Sports), Avengers: Age of Ultron (Marvel), Daytona (Fox Sports), and Jupiter Ascending (Warner Bros).
About the role
Due to the continued growth of Ncam Technologies globally, we are looking to recruit a Product Specialist based out of our Soho Offices in London. This role will be a fundamental part of our global Product Specialist Team, working closely with our global sales teams to build and develop sales and new business across EMEA and APAC by providing both pre and post sales to our customers in the region. Key tasks will include: performing customer demonstrations; first and second line support; customer installations and technical planning
- Work closely with Global Sales teams on all pre-sales activities
- Arrange, deliver and run all customer demonstrations both on customer sites and in the Soho Offices
- Run and manage all customer training courses
- Product testing for all new products and versions
- Relay all product feedback internally, being a customer advocate for improvements and suggestions
- Beta Program support
- Customer installation planning and delivery
- First and second line customer support by phone, email, and ticketing system
- Assistance with logistics for equipment shipping and inventory control
- Provide Tradeshow support (planning, build up & break down)
- Offering demonstrations and acting as Ncam ambassador at all industry events
Essential experience required:
- Prior experience (ideally 3+ years) in a similar role within the broadcast or film production markets
- Strong knowledge of professional camera technology or virtualised production
- Photography background and understanding of optics/physics is fundamental
- Engineering profile and computer literate – competent with computer and camera hardware
- Computer networking skills
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Working knowledge of VFX and Computer graphics a benefit (Vizrt, Orad, UE4, Unity, Motionbuilder, Maya, 3DStudioMax, Nuke, Photoshop)
- Strong logical troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with ticketing and CRM systems
- Calm under pressure
- Good team player, who is self-motivated and autonomous
- Keen to learn and share new ideas
- Able to travel extensively and work away from home base
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of individuals and or groups
- Sets high standards in their own performance
- Dynamic, self-reliant, with a will to learn new technologies
Ideal experience required
Experience is more important than a degree level education, but the right candidate should have the ability to understand complex subjects and to easily assimilate new information. Valid degree qualifications would include: engineering (particularly computer, electronics) photography, film school, TV Production engineering.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV through to email@example.com specifying “Product Specialist” within the subject line.