Job Title: Sales Executive
About Ncam Technologies
Ncam offers a complete and customisable augmented reality platform that enables photorealistic virtual elements in real-time. At its core is a unique camera tracking solution that offers Film & TV productions virtual and augmented graphic technology without limits.
Our multi-award winning patented technology integrates seamlessly to any production, capable of adapting to a wide range of applications form indoor and outdoor use to mounted or even hand-held camera configurations. Through versatile real-time application and pre-visualisation of graphics, Ncam creates technology efficiencies that streamline the on-set production process, saving notable post-production time and incremental costs.
Ncam’s products are known worldwide and have been utilised by: Fantastic Beasts (Warner Bros), UEFA Champions League (BT Sport), NFC Championship Game (Fox Sports), Game of Thrones 8 (HBO), Monday Night Football (ESPN), The Super Bowl XLVIII (Fox Sports), Avengers: Age of Ultron (Marvel), Daytona (Fox Sports), and Jupiter Ascending (Warner Bros).
About the role
- With the expected growth in Ncam’s core markets of broadcast graphics, VFX film & TV production, sports, and enterprise AR, Ncam is always keen to speak with experienced International Sales talent based in EMEA, APAC or North America that could add value to our global sales team.
- The key responsibilities and traits for sales roles at Ncam include: a proven track record in identifying and closing new business sales opportunities; working closely with senior management to develop and execute the sales and marketing strategy; and developing strong relationships with existing and future partners across the given region.
- Suitable candidates are likely to have the following personality traits: A self-starter; comfortable working in a growth phase company; competent under pressure; driven to exceed sales targets; and have a track record in growing revenues with new or disruptive technologies.
- Responsibility for achieving or exceeding set annual sales quota for the business across a given region.
- Drive business development activities to generate new sales leads. Build a funnel of opportunities in line with Ncam sales strategy and profitability targets.
- Work closely with existing and future partners, resellers, and systems integrators in the region to identify and close new business opportunities.
- Manage large accounts to enable high quality delivery and identify opportunities for add-on sales.
- Establish sales strategies and tactics to win deals. Obtain all internal approvals required to close the deals. Develop negotiation strategies and tactics for the entire engagement.
- Identify and engage C-level decision makers to accelerate sales cycle.
- Develop and own the proposals in alignment with Ncam strategy and profitability requirements.
- Contribute to marketing initiatives around product marketing and product management.
- Participate in the strategy development, partnering discussions and workshops.
- Provide visibility on the business via accurate reporting. Create and track sales forecast and sales pipeline using Salesforce.
- Work with the CFO on any data privacy issues, HR issues, or corporate governance issues.
- Act as Ncam ambassador at industry events.
Essential experience required:
- 5 – 10 years of technology sales (software, solutions, and or services) to the Broadcast, Film, VFX and or Sports Media industries.
- Proven track record of reaching or exceeding sales quotas within target customer base.
- Solid network of contacts within the Broadcast, Film, Production, Media, and Sports industries.
- Self-starter attitude with entrepreneurial mind-set.
- A consultative approach to sales, with a proven track record of selling to C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills both in creating and delivering presentations and proposals to customers.
- Good degree of numeracy and understanding of financial metrics and performance.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), with additional language skills a bonus.
Ideal experience required
- Experience working in a fast growing small company environment
- Background in developing new business sales revenues in ‘greenfield markets’
- Knowledge of film, TV, broadcast camera systems
- Understanding of broadcast graphics systems (virtual sets, augmented graphics)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “Sales Recruitment” within the subject line.
BACK TO CAREERS