Job Title: VP Sales, North America
Location: Santa Monica, Los Angeles
About Ncam Technologies
Ncam offers a complete and customisable augmented reality platform that enables photorealistic virtual elements in real-time. At its core is a unique camera tracking solution that offers Film & TV productions virtual and augmented graphic technology without limits.
Our multi-award winning patented technology integrates seamlessly to any production, capable of adapting to a wide range of applications form indoor and outdoor use to mounted or even hand-held camera configurations. Through versatile real-time application and pre-visualisation of graphics, Ncam creates technology efficiencies that streamline the on-set production process, saving notable post-production time and incremental costs.
Ncam’s products are known worldwide and have been utilised by: Fantastic Beasts (Warner Bros), UEFA Champions League (BT Sport), NFC Championship Game (Fox Sports), Game of Thrones 8 (HBO), Monday Night Football (ESPN), The Super Bowl XLVIII (Fox Sports), Avengers: Age of Ultron (Marvel), Daytona (Fox Sports), and Jupiter Ascending (Warner Bros).
About the role
- With the current and future growth in Ncam’s core markets of sports & broadcast real-time graphics, film & TV VFX and virtual production and enterprise graphics and augmented reality, Ncam’s Los Angeles office serves the US and Canadian markets.
- This is a senior management role where the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all business functions of the US office including sales & marketing, general operations and delivery including customer and partner support.
- The suitable candidate will be working closely with the UK based CEO and senior management team to ultimately ensure our customer’s success when utilising Ncam products
- Understanding the company’s vision & mission while helping to communicate the value proposition to key stakeholders within the various market verticals will be key to successfully delivering on this role.
- Strive to ensure the US team is joined up with and shares workload, process and resource as part of the wider global team wherever possible.
- Suitable candidates are likely to have the following personality traits: A self-starter; comfortable in a start-up environment; a team leader; driven to exceed sales targets; and have a track record growing revenue with new or disruptive technologies.
- Leadership, management and empowerment of the North American team based in Los Angeles, and responsibility for achieving or exceeding set annual sales quota for the region. Travel across the US and Canada will be a requirement.
- Drive business development activities to generate new sales leads. Help to build a funnel of opportunities in line with Ncam’s agreed sales strategy and deliver on those opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Collaborate to develop and deliver on sales and marketing strategies and go-to-market planning.
- Leading and managing the business development initiatives for the US.
- Provide visibility on the business via weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Feedback loop for customer experience and improving the customer journey with the support of HQ.
- Manage large key accounts to enable high quality delivery and identify opportunities for add-on sales.
- Establish Sales strategies and tactics to win deals.
- Obtain all internal approvals required to close the deals.
- Develop negotiation strategies and tactics for the entire engagement.
- Identify and engage C-level decision makers to accelerate sales cycle.
- Develop and own proposals in alignment with Ncam strategy and profitability requirements.
- Contribute to marketing initiatives around product marketing and product management.
- Participate in strategic partnership development
- Work with the SMT on any data privacy issues, HR issues, or corporate governance issues.
- Act as Ncam ambassador and evangelist at industry events.
Essential experience required:
- 5 – 10 years sales experience (software, solutions, and or services) to the Broadcast, Film, Production, and or Sports Media industries in North America.
- Proven track record of reaching or exceeding sales quotas within target customer base.
- Solid network of contacts within the US and Canada broadcast and media industry.
- Self-starter attitude with entrepreneurial mind-set.
- A consultative approach to sales and business development, with a proven track record of selling and developing business to C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills both in creating and delivering presentations and proposals to customers.
- Good degree of numeracy and understanding of financial metrics and performance.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills.
- Full existing working rights.
Ideal experience required
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Background building and running sales teams
- Knowledge of film, TV, broadcast camera systems
- Understanding of broadcast graphics systems (virtual sets, augmented graphics)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV through to email@example.com specifying “Sales Recruitment” within the subject line.